Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Pregnancy Test

So Friday evening after dinner, I started feeling REALLY light headed and nauseated. I attribute it to WAY much sugar intake for the day. I did really good all week and drank solely water, and Friday.... we'll just say a leaped off the wagon and didn't look back.

Saturday morning, I wake up nauseated again and still light headed. It couldn't possibly be because we woke up and headed straight for the nearest donut place to ingest MORE sugar. So after much speculation from friends on facebook about the possibility of me being pregnant (which I'm not...for the record)... my husband wakes up this morning and downloads a silly pregnancy test app on his iphone. (He must have been dreaming about it last night.)

Here are MY results:

Negative
Here are my HUSBANDS results:
uhh.... honey?!
So needless to say, I've been joking with him all morning about it. He's probably regretting downloading the silly app since I've made so much fun out of it. HAHA! Guess that means no heavy lifting for the next 9 months! I should also probably stock up on all his favorite snacks in preparation for the late night cravings. LOL. ok... ok... I'll stop.   **I'm gonna go rub his belly and talk to the baby now.

2 comments:

Cristi Atchley said...

I am SO DYING over this post! Hahaha!

The fact that he took it multiple times (he told me on Instagram) and that it kept coming up positive is the BEST part! I'll be watching my mail for the BIG pregnancy announcement! Bahaha!

Unknown said...

Girl I had WAY too much fun with it. Yes, he tried re-taking it all day. Mine was always negative.. and his was always positive. It was so funny!

Post a Comment